There is 1 card tagged Palace Theatre

The Palace of Varieties Theatre was situated on the west side of Above Bar Street next to the Daily Echo offices. It was opened in 1872 and was, sadly, virtually demolished in the Blitz of 1940, and finally pulled down in 1955. During its lifetime, the theatre was one of the most popular venues in town.