Erected on Southampton Town Quay in 1913 to commemorate the site from which the Pilgrim Fathers left for America in 1620. The design is by R.M. Lucas. Currently Grade II listed.
|1956||The Pilgrim Father's Memorial, Southampton||29 December 2013|
|1955||The Pilgrim Father's Memorial Western Esplanade, Southampton||7 August 2014|
|2095||The Pilgrim Father's Memorial,Western Esplanade, Southampton||27 February 2015|
|1990||The Pligrim Father's Memorial, Southampton||20 October 2017|